2014-01-02

Yves Saint Laurent - Glam Beauty (2)

Let us go through the list started in the previous post. I was saying that so far, I haven't been disappointed by whatever I tried from YSL. Personally, I found that they are among the top products of the make-up universe, referring strictly to what I've tried/tested.


Ombres Lumieres Eye Shadow - luminous eye shadow, with a light pigmentation, despite the form of presentation (intense vibrant colors).With just one layer, you get a hint of color, with two, just a shadow. It suits me perfectly, especially since I prefer the make-up that only enhances the features and not undermines them. Every time I open the tiny box, color intensity and their beauty is still surprising. With the proper base, they last an entire day. However, compared to Dior eye shadow, those from YSL are a little bit drier, which makes them more difficult to apply on the eye lids. This is the only inconvenience I want to point out. 
Rate: 8/10.




Teint Parfait Embelisseur de Teint - already on the list of discontinued products. I honestly don't understand why it's not produced anymore. It's the perfect product, addressed to those who already have a clear skin and whose only aim is to enhance skin luminosity or subtle masking small deficiencies. I used no. 1, and I would buy it again if it was produced. It's just the right choice for days when you don't feel like wearing makeup and all you need is just a little glow. I usually apply it over my face cream, add on a little blush, and voila, I am ready to go. I have noticed absolutely no problem with this product.
Rate: 10/10. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments