2015-01-15

Sephora - Liquid Moisturizing Skin Concentrate

Feeling inspired by one of the amazing local beauty bloggers, I thought I'd share some of my latest findings, which are certainly worth a try.
Sephora - Liquid Moisturizing Skin Concentrate (Lotion-sérum booster d'hydratation) - She who does not try out new things, cannot really find true revelations! Based on this idea, I took advantage of the recent promotions in Sephora and I tried out this hydrating lotion. I was very hesitant in the beginning and on a lookout for any skin abnormalities, with everything that was going on my face. To my greatest relief, and why not admit it, suprise, after 3 applications I acknowledged there were no negative effects. Even more, as I could see it for my self, the final effect was that of a + in hydration and skin firmness. 
No minuses, just a truly pleasant suprise!
Rate: 10/10. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments