2015-03-10

Pour femme intense - Dolce&Gabbana


I fell inlove with this perfume during last year’s summer. The composition relied mainly on white flowers, which I absolutely adore: orange blossom, neroli and tuberose, and as base notes: marsh-mellows and sandalwood. It was a scent that stayed on my wrist for a long time. It was announcing itself as a beautiful story, but the timing to wear it was…Entirely wrong. I waited until recently to wear it and I sadly realized, that it was one of those fragrances that best are worn during summer. The smell is absolutely delicious, but it gets lost..at least I can’t feel it after a few hours of wearing.
It’s a rebel fragrance, which does not last. So try it before you buy it, it’s certainly not a blind buy!
Rate: 7.5/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments