2013-11-08

Chanel Perfection Lumiere

Chanel - Fond de ten Perfection Lumiere - or the new number one in my top foundations. I didn't expect to be so thrilled, but I have to admit that there are some things about it, which took me by surprise:
- it has a very fine, silky and slightly powdered texture;
- with one layer you obtain medium cover and it's enough to cover minor skin issues; with 2 layers you can even solve medium skin problems;
- it's long lasting;
- it has a special finish, and this is the part I love most about it. Its semi-mat character confers a fresh, natural finish, while controlling along the day (in some way) the excess sebum;
- 030 beige shade it's just perfect for my skin and maintains its color throughout the day (there is no obvious oxidation). I have never met such a perfect compatibility with any other foundations.

In other words, bravo Chanel! My new number 1 :) 

Rate: 10/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments