2013-01-25

Dior, fascination (3)..

Continuing with the reviews started a few days ago..


Miss Dior Cherie - is the second Dior fragrance I purchased, being impressed by my experience with Pure Poison (review here). This perfume was totally different. It started with fruity notes, which at first I thought they were "candy shop" enchanting, but they disappeared after 30 minutes, leaving me with a bare sweet kind of smell, fading quickly. I guess that it just was not right for me at that time, but I was still experiencing the fragrance world. I would categorize it in the moderate lasting range of perfumes. It's best worn in spring-summer, although the base notes (patchouli and amber) would suggest it works just fine in autumn or maybe even winter time (on the right type of skin).
Rate 7/10.

Eyeshadow Palette 5 Couleurs - simply great range of eyeshadow color combinations in every palette (I had the Sylish Move combination). Pigmentation is just right, they apply on very smoothly and do not crease. I especially like the soft shiny touch, as it adds up to eye luminosity. However, this might not be in the favor of less younger looking skin (where matte colors are the way to go). They last and last, until you take it off! :)
Minuses: Definitely the price.
Rate 10/10.

Dior Addict Lipstick - I've tried on several colors over the past 6-7 years. As the range of colors changes, you need to find a replacement for the color you get used to. This is ok, as you might also probably want to try out other shades, but what do you do when you're simply in love with a certain shade, that is not produced anymore? Anyway, going back to the review, I need to say that for me, this product fits just as well under the label "greatness". It has everything I look for in a lipstick. It hydrates, it has intense color (depending on the choosing), it has a soft wet shine and after that goes away, it leaves a natural looking color stain.
Minuses: lasting time, depending on preferences.
Rate 10/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments