2013-01-29

Wishing for..

Yesterday's post just reminded me that somewhere in my mind, there is a self-generating list of wishes. When ending one product, you either liked it very much and probably will continue using it, or you may want to try something else. And there are also the "new comers", with their own promises and beauty dreams. These all contribute to the List.
Since I was still on the fascination for Dior, these are some of the precious, glamorous and, why not, joyful little things that "apparently" found their way on my list.
I went back and forth on this perfume. I know someone that used to wear it ALL THE TIME, and somehow I always associated it with her. Thank God that during the past few years she switched to something else.. now is my chance! :)
So cute, so chic and girly! It's practical for a day to day look, but the main attraction is that it takes you thinking about blossomed trees, city life, fabulous youth and luxuriant sparkles. 
For summer, I will definitely start considering this sun makeup, perfectly suited for my skin and make-up purse! :p
And last, but certainly not the least, the Diorskin Rosy Glow - translucent with a slight sheer. I'm thinking that this just might be the ingredient for the perfect daily look. 
The list could go on, with other "little miracle workers", but I'll stop here and ask "What is on your list?" :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments