2013-01-26

Dior, fascination (4)..


J'Adore - or the light fragrance of spring (ar at least this is how I perceive it, thanks to the smell of magnolia in its top notes), it's one of the floral Dior perfumes, easy wearable in any season, day or night, at the office or an evening outing.
Just like its older brother, Poison, JÁdore recorded an amazing success, being one of the fragrances launched in a large variety of concentrations. Could perhaps the image of Charlize Theron contributed to its popularity? What's sure is that her remarkable outfit and jewelry, slender figure and phantasmagorical attitude did not pass unnoticed!
Success reasons are not entirely known, but what I can say is that the fragrance attracts a large audience tot the show both by delicate sophisticated notes and the easiness of the wear-ability as well as the relatively long persistence and sillage, taking into account the predominance of floral notes.
Rate 9/10.
Diorific High Fashion Lipstick - or another high impact lipstick, especially by the extravagant gold case (I include also an image, to get my point). It's a longer lasting lipstick, compared to the addict collection, with a matte, natural finish. The shade I've tried was very close to lip color and the final effect was that of o slight intensification and uniformity of lip texture. My favorite still remain the Addict lipsticks, thanks to the slight shiny finish. Minuses: I see no minuses, except for my preference for a shinier finish.
Rate 9/10.
Hydra Life - Pro Youth Sorbet Cream - speaking of face skincare products, I cannot say I have many praises (at least for what I've tried out). This product promises hydration, luminosity and skin evenness for normal and combination types. Sadly I didn't notice any of the mentioned effects, moreover, my impression was that it would probably be more suited to dry skin types. After a few hours since application, the face started to shine and I had to use powder or blotting papers. I didn't get clogged pores but I also was not happy with the product. In other words, in order to obtain the "usual" hydration or skin evenness, I turned to other products, belonging to far less expensive product ranges, but more efficient for my purpose. Minuses: Not as effective as one would expect from a Dior product. MUCH too expensive for what it actually does.
Rate 5/10.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments