2013-10-12

Fleurs dÓranger

Serge Lutens - Fleur dÓranger - we agreed that I'm into perfumes more than I should be. I don't even want to start counting the number of fragrances I'm currently using. There's barely enough space on my dresser for anything else :) However, since it's customary to use the phrase, "signature scent", I thought for a while of what that would be in my case. This perfume came to mind. Because I love the orange blossoms, for me, it's one of the most perfect perfumes I ever tried. Powerful and yet light, floral - musky - and something else, indeterminate. And very, very long lasting.  I spray two puffs in the morning, and late, in the evening, after a shower, you can still smell it, warm and delicate. For me, it's pure PERFECTION. It can be worn both in office as well as in the evening.
Rate 10/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments