2013-10-08

Gel-cream or cream-cream?

Clarins Hydraquench Cream Gel - lately I've been starting to feel the express need of hydrating the skin, much more than before. Maybe I'm more sensitive or attentive to my skin's needs or maybe it's just that I'm growing older...or both, who can tell? :) The fact is that I've had the opportunity of testing the Gel-cream a while ago, just in the beginning of autumn. It was a nice surprise. The gel has a very fine texture, smoothly sinking into the skin. It's slightly perfumed, but this doesn't bother me at all (the smell is subtle and fresh). It reacts well in combination with my sun protection factor and foundation (which is an important pro). What I didn't like was that it's not hydrating enough..I mean, if you feel that your skin is still a little bit dry, then this cream is not sufficient for you and you may have to start compensating. Another minus is the absence of SPF. But again, this matter seems to be generalized when it comes to moisturizers, it's rather rare when you can find a good face cream with enough SPF.
Rate: 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments