2013-02-12

Undisputable, Estee Lauder (3)


Idealist Pore Minimizing Skin Refinisher - Honestly, I don't really remember the reason I bought this serum for. I think that at the moment, all I wanted was to have a luminous, fresh and silky complexion, better than a baby's! What I can say right now is that this product could be easily be included in the additional products category, not indispensable to having a refined looking and feeling skin. This effect could be obtained by other means. But anyway, the serum does well in hydrating and improving skin texture, thanks to the silicon compounds. I didn't have any problems using it and so, I consider it suitable for combination, acne prone skin. I recommend it to all perfectionist girls out there :). Minuses: high price :(
Rate 9/10. 
Pure Color Eyeshadow Duo - Clearly, these eyeshadows could be categorized as elegant. They're easy to apply, fine textured, relatively resistant even without the proper base. The color palette is typical to Estee Lauder, and this could be characterized as CONSERVATIVE. In other words, they are destined to women who use makeup daily at work, and their charm is obtained by the subtle game of lights and shadows (wearing a more natural look). Minuses: I haven't detected any yet.
Rate 10/10.

Lash Primer Plus - If nature does not generously endow us, why shouldn't we try and do it ourselves, by compensating our identified "flaws"? Let's go further, and say that we made some mistake and bought a mascara (rather expensive one), which didn't deliver us the dreamy eyelashes we hoped for, and which you just cannot toss away! This primer does its job. At least in my case, it worked perfectly. I applied it on the lashes, and a few seconds later I applied the mascara (1 or 2 layers will do), and, voila, the volume shocking eyelashes in front of my eyes! :) Minuses: Not identified yet.
Rate 10/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments