2013-06-08

Chanel Coco Noir

I remember that some time ago, reading of the newly launched perfume, Coco Noir, I got the impression that it's a stronger version of Coco...or, the already consecrated fragrance (as I will comment in a future post)  is a very strong perfume, with powerful individual floral-oriental notes. Great question mark was raised, related to Chanel decision of launching an even more overwhelming fragrance than Coco! ..until today, when I had the opportunity of testing it.
Myself and Chanel fragrances have a very good chemistry, as far as I could conclude. The fragrance stuck to my wrist, and I noticed that in fact, it oscillates between Coco and Coco Mademoiselle, being slightly softer than both of them. Top and middle notes are very much similar to Coco Mademoiselle, but base notes make Coco Noir a more oriental fragrance ..very resistant, gorgeous! It's already on my wishlist! :)

Rate 10/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments