2013-06-08

Shiseido Benefiance Eye Cream

I'm very reluctant in what concerns eye creams. I have very sensitive eyes and to me, the majority of creams I've tried so far only created problems rather than fixing skin dehydration..meaning that in short time after applying it, I would get some sort of irritated and watering eyes. And squinting because of soreness is not really something you'd want to experience (quite the opposite effect of eye wrinkle correction, right?). :)
On the other hand, I cannot really say that I am confident in a different effect of eye creams vs. regular face creams. Even so, I kept on trying, because who knows what I may come across at some point :).
The last eye cream I tested was Shiseido Benefiance, one of the very few eye creams which I was not afraid to apply a second or a third time. This one has not created any problems at all. I sunk in the skin easily, hydrating very well the fine skin around the eyes. Skin elasticity seemed to be improve visibly even after a few applications in my case. I have to admit that I don't know whether in the end, the cream is indeed anti-aging (as it intends to be), firstly because I haven't used it for a long time and secondly because I have no noticeable wrinkles to be improved.
Rate 9/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments