2013-06-23

Elegant, Classic, Chanel (6)

Chanel Coco - as I was saying in one of my previous posts, Coco is one of the remarcable-fragrances. Once you apply it, you can be sure it melts on you, holding you tightly in its warm embrace for the next following days. It's a very sharp perfume, with a surprising debut of strong notes of jasmine, coriander, rose and orange blossom. If you manage to survive the first 10 minutes, you have all the chances of enjoying what comes next. Base notes show off the majestic rose (but not the gentle suave smell you might be familiar with), mixed with sandalwood, labdanum, vanilla and tonka beans. The mixture of rose, sandalwood and vanilla last indefinitely on my skin...I think the smell gets impregnated at cellular level :)
Being that strong, it needs to be worn during colder/crisp weather (during summer it should be worn in the evenings). Anyway, generally I recommend this perfume only to those who can resist to strong-powerful scents, and for special occasions. I don't recommend wearing it to the office...for obvious reasons :).
Rate 10/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments