2013-06-12

Mario Badescu Cellufirm Drops

Mario Badescu Cellufirm Drops - there is nothing in this world that sounds more promising to women than eternal skin youth and beauty. The very name of this wonder serum seems to offer just that. Key words such as - cellular firming drops - ensure that your skin, challenged by the passing of time, will find a trustful ally  in these green droplets. Hmm... let's see if that's truly the case.
I've been using the serum for over a month now and I can draw some conclusions. I'll start by mentioning that I have not been using it according to the indications provided by the producer, in combination with a hydrating cream. I've been using it over another serum, which left my skin too dry, in the morning. So I used it in a combination of 2 light products, which seemed to be suited to my complexion. I didn't apply 4-5 drops, as the producer indicated, but only 2 and I think this is the right amount for my skin. It offered the hydration that my skin needed for an entire day, without the disgraceful shine. The skin became visibly more elastic, with an improved firmness. It blended well with my favorite sun protection cream (Bioderma) and is an excellent makeup base. 
As a conclusion I can say that this is quite a nice serum, which I would recommend to those of you with a rather dry skin. Quality-price indicator is a reasonable one. The main disadvantage is that is does not have SPF and consequently you need to further apply an additional sun screen cream.
Rate 9/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments