2013-06-23

Diorskin Rosy Glow

Diorskin Rosy Glow - finally, I can say that I've crossed something more from my beauty wish list! I don't remember what it was exactly that I liked about this blush when I first tried it, but it stuck with me and kept thinking that I neeeeed it! I purchased it recently, and it quickly became a favorite, as I started using it almost exclusively. One layer and the skin looks discretely invigorated, in the most natural manner. One more layer and you suddenly accentuate a hint of a more obvious pink on the cheekbones. It's as natural as it can be, very delicate, without shiny particles (at least from what I noticed), and the shade (unique), by its versatile nature, it's suitable to many types of skin. It's very resistant throughout the day, similar to the other sibling- blush, Diorblush. The only disadvantage is the price..like for all Dior products actually. :)
Rate 10/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments