2013-06-05

Elegant, Classic, Chanel (5)

Eau Premiere - personally, I never did manage wearing Chanel No.5 without being a little sick in the beginning. After an hour or so, the perfume became more bearable, but first few moments are crucial and you can end up being sick an entire day, thanks to those heavy top notes. This is why I was glad when its lighter version, Eau Premiere, was released. Top notes are predominantly floral, but they still hold in some 50% of the strength of the initial fragrance. Ylang-ylang and neroli flower notes vanish relatively fast this leaves my skin with a predominant smell of roses and jasmine, mixed with sandalwood. On me, it can last up to 6-8 hours, being quite persistent, which brings me to pointing out that, despite me calling it a "light" perfume, next to others, it can be quite heavy! Consequently, I would recommend caution when wearing it to the office.
Rate 8/10.
Pudre universelle compacte - it's without any doubt the first powder which I enjoyed using, without being extra careful...meaning the only thing you need to pay attention to is the right shade. In other aspects, the powder has a very fine texture, an excellent matte finish and covers lightly the skin, gently unifying its color. It's the first powder ever which I liked in a particular manner. At the end of the day, you don't have to worry that it gathered up in the skin's fine lines or that it was soaked in sebum and began to shine. Consequently, there is no way you can be wrong with this product, and I recommend it to everyone who can go past its prohibitive price. :)
Rate 10/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments